الأحد، 26 مارس 2017

The Start of "Who Is Dhoha" BLOG

Hello to whoever is reading this ! My awesome readers :)
I'm Dhoha , i mean that's my name , that's what they call me and that's what my parents named me,my name is not the point of this blog, actually it might be in one of my articles but it sure isn't todays.

It's the 26th of March , 2017 , and here I am reviving this blog once again.
 I actually made this blog back in September 2015 , and I didn't write anything. When I started this blog in 2015 my point was to become a writer a succesful writer , purpose of this two years ago was to become a writer, but not anymore .
 Today I just want to express myself here , I just want to express my feelings, be myself and maybe help others too with my experiences , although I don't have many since I'm still young but always remember you're never too young to do/share something and you're never too old to do something! So let's give this a shot and I'll hopefully write here daily
      If you're wondering about the content of this blog i'll mostly post writings from school assignments and projects *but only effective ones i promise* I might also post my own opinion on some topic , or I'll post about recent fashion trends , articles about history and geography *im a huge history nerd* or articles about humans , about life and philosophy , so its a general blog about anything that comes on my mind that I either want you people to educate from , just entertain or even to persuade you guys.
Thanks for tuning in , looking forward for your feedback!
Thanks everyone.
Until next time :)



هناك 8 تعليقات:

  1. Loved it! Can't wait for more of your blog posts❤

    ردحذف
    الردود
    1. Thanks for your support Njood! Can't wait to share more with you guys 💕

      حذف
  2. I'm so excited for your blogs.. hope everyone likes it as I do ❤❤

    ردحذف
    الردود
    1. Thanks sweetheart 💕im excited to write again too!

      حذف
  3. inshallah you will be a successful writer, you're talented ❤

    ردحذف